Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 January 2018

All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME!


Who is in my family/whanau?
My mum, my dad, my annoying sister, a nice sister and a dog.


What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Playing on the trampoline because I get to do a lot of cool tricks.


What do you like to do at school?
I like doing football at lunch because its longer and we get to do lightning, world cup and sometimes matches.


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I want to improve on my writing because I don't have that much detail and my sentence are long.



What helps you learn?
Probably sitting in a place where know one is because it's more quiet by myself.


What stops you learning?
Sitting next to my friends because I get distracted and I sometimes distract them.


Who are my friends at school?
Kasper, Jack, Cody, Seth, Levi.G, Harrison, Leo, Benjamin, Cooper, Tyler, Luca, Max.D, Blake.O, Will, Layton.G, Max.M and Dylan.


What was the best part of the holidays?
The Best part was going to Hanmer springs because I got to go to the hydro slides with my friends.




2 comments:

  1. Naoki, it sounds like you had an awesome holiday in Hanmer Springs. I love relaxing in the hot pools there. You have so many friends in your learning environment and have a really good idea around what helps you to concentrate. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naoki, that would've been fun going to Hanmer springs and going on the hydro slides. I liked the way you have made lots of friends. Next time you should add a little bit of detail.

    ReplyDelete