CONNECT REFLECTION - WEEK 1
What does our new value - CONNECT - mean?
Connect with others means when there is a person that looks shy and lonely you play with them and make friends also connect with others means helping other people when someone doesn't know something.
Connecting with your self means when you know your feeling like when you are sad, angry, frustrated and also connect with your self means get help when you are stuck.
How have you Connected this week? Remember to show evidence, actual times and how. This week I have connected by letting a new person called Cooper play football with us and I helped a year 5 when he didn't know what to do
This week I have connected by letting a new person called Cooper play football with us and I helped a year 5 when he didn't know what to do.
How could you become better at this value?
Make a lot more friends that are new because I barely talk to new people.
Make a lot more friends that are new because I barely talk to new people.
No comments:
Post a Comment