Science in a Van
What did you learn about at science in a Van?
The things we learnt were gravity mass and when something is moving moves from the other side to. Also when you stand on a rock once with your foot it will really hurt but if you stang on a lot of rocks it won't hurt and we learnt that the chicken steves natrul habbitat is a KFCbox.
Who was the man behind the laws of motion?
The person was Sir Isaac Newton.
What did you find interesting about Science in a Van
What I found intreasting was that when mrs Butler went on the stage and sat on that sharp chair she said it did not hurt and another thing I found interesting was when I looked at the white and black spinning the teachers face got really really big and it looked creapy.
What was the best joke the presenters told?
The best joke was when the person I introduce steve then staraight after that Lary/Jake came in the perfect timing and eveyone was laughing even teachers. Also what I found funny was when the person said Steves natrul habbitat was KFC.
No comments:
Post a Comment