Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Week 9 Reflection

WEEK __9_ REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The thing I found challenging was my math because fot math we had to do improper fractions and proper fraction I did not know it at all.  Also I found my reading challenging because we had to do weekend news and I had no idea what to write on it.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up for maths although it qwas really confusing and challenging but when we were marking I got all of the question write.  Also I used a growth mindset by tring my best to get the most detail and the most verbs at the start of the sentence.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my maths
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I had no idea how much I had to put on the top number for the answer but I found out that the bottom number is the one that is the same one as the question.



No comments:

Post a Comment