Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 May 2018

Week 1 Reflection

WEEK _1_ REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The thing I found challenging was my Anzac slides because we had to complete a lot of sheets and put it on the slide.  Another thing I think that was challenging was maths because we had to do start with 22 and our fraction was 1/3 and we had to count on.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by getting help from my friends and trying my best in the follow up for fractions and I got to play mathletics for long time so it was worth it.  Also I didn't give up on my Anzac slide and on my slide I did 4 activity's.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my  fraction follow up sheet

Why are you proud if it?

Because there were a lot of questions and I think I got all of them right and I finished the sheet when I

had to do a job for Mr.J.



No comments:

Post a Comment