WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
This week we achieved on making a flip book art and it kind of did turn up well because we made a person who was waving but we made another and it was in the middle so we couldn't so the person.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges I had was that we needed a lot of paper to make it and to look more cool because if we don't have enough paper it wouldn't move.
What am I going to work on next week?
Next week we have to improve on doing a different topic because if we do the person who is waving every time it will get really boring. Another thing we have to improve on is to flip the paper right because if we skip the paper it won't look cool.
WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
This week we achieved on making a flip book art and it kind of did turn up well because we made a person who was waving but we made another and it was in the middle so we couldn't so the person.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges I had was that we needed a lot of paper to make it and to look more cool because if we don't have enough paper it wouldn't move.
What am I going to work on next week?
Next week we have to improve on doing a different topic because if we do the person who is waving every time it will get really boring. Another thing we have to improve on is to flip the paper right because if we skip the paper it won't look cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment