WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The challenges I had this week was my Rich maths task because we had to do as many
list as many pattern as we can with more than fifty blocks. Also I found my art hard because
I had to draw a golden mole but there was no video of someone doing a golden mole so I had
to watch a video of a star nose mole.
list as many pattern as we can with more than fifty blocks. Also I found my art hard because
I had to draw a golden mole but there was no video of someone doing a golden mole so I had
to watch a video of a star nose mole.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by always trying to add more blocks and making as many
patterns as I can for my rich maths task. Another thing I used a growth mindset was
my art because my first attempt was horrible but my second was so much better.
patterns as I can for my rich maths task. Another thing I used a growth mindset was
my art because my first attempt was horrible but my second was so much better.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my art because my second attempt look like a golden mole and I
improved way more with my second attempt.
improved way more with my second attempt.

Naoki, I really like your mole. It has been extra challenging for you this week because we couldn't find the right mole but you have done really well. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThank you Miss Harsent next time I will try make a better Golden Mole so I can publish it on the paper.
ReplyDelete