Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Living Springs Camp Reflection

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP

1 Who did you share a bunk room with
Jack.C, Kayden, Leo, Jonty, Kasper, Nouveau, Jake and me.

2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
My favourite activity was the rock climbing. The rock climbing is a activity when you try to climb
this big wall and we did a fun game called shark attack. Shark attack is a game when you jog around and
someone say shark attack and you have to try avoid the parents/adults by climbing the wall.


3 Why?
because we have to do a game called around the world and it was really hard because you had to try go around the whole rock climbing wall. I nearly made the whole thing but I couldn't go past the big the big circle that was sticking out. Also I liked rock climbing because for the free time. I went to the very top part of the wall and I could have a little break.

4 What two school values did you show?
I showed connect and be brave.

5 How?
I showed how to Connect by talking to a person called Jonty. Also, I made new friends with Luca.
I showed being brave by getting blindfolded for the Burma Trail because at the start I was scared if
I was going to bump something but at the end I felt really proud of myself.
         
6 What was the best part of camp for you? The best part was rock climbing


7 Why?
Because I love climbing and also it was not too hard or not too easy. I liked the rock climbing because
when you get to the top it feels kind of good because you are so high up. Also, I like it when there was
a place to rest and The best part of the rock climbing was when I when I nearly finished the around the
world and at the end I had blisters.


That was camp
Remember the butterflies in my stomach at the start of the Burma trail?
Remember the big tall tree I bumped into and slipped?
That was the Burma trail.

Remember the smelly cheesy Nachos going in my stomach?
Remember the golden hot chips burning in my hand?
That was the food.

Remember the goosebumps on my legs when I went in the freezing pool?
Remember the flat heavy ball full with water?
That was the pool.,

No comments:

Post a Comment