Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Week 5 Reflection



WEEK five REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found writing challenging because I lost my writing book and I couldn't write on anything
until Wednesday

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By trying to find my writing book and at the end Mr.J found it so when it was my writing group
I tried my best to add detail nouns and when the writing group finished I nearly did a whole page


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my math

Why are you proud if it?
because at the start I forgot what decimals were but now I kind of know what decimals are
because I had to do a decimal sheet and I did it.



2 comments:

  1. I like the way you learnt more in your maths. Next time don't write over the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you didn't just do nothing for writing you actually got one of your other books and used that for writing, Next time maybe preview it so you can check if it's off the page or not so then You can fix it up.

    ReplyDelete