Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Week 6 Reflection

WEEK _6_ REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
What I found challenging was my writing because when I was publishing I always lost track of were I was going to write. Also I found my math challenging because we had to do this sheet called rich math task and I thought it was really really hard.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by trying my best to finish my writing because I added to much detail and I thought I couldn't do it but when we had 2 more minutes and I tried to type my quickest
and at the end of our writing group I just finished it.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am really proud of my rich math task


Why are you proud if it?
Because I don't really know what fractions are and also it looked really hard at the part with a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment