WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The things I found challenging was my maths because we were trying to simplify our common factors and I didn't know what it was because that was the brick I was on and I couldn't get passed it. Also I found my reading really challenging because there was a lot of big and hard words.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by doing the hardest question on the board for maths because the question was on the hundredth collum when we only learnt how to do the tens collum.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my maths
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my maths because I used to be really bad at common factors but when I learnt it I started to know what it was because I got most of the question right and now I might past my brick.
Naoki, you have showed an awesome Growth Mindset this week. I really like the way you persevered even when you were faced with a challenge. Simplifying common factors will get easier and easier the more opportunities you have to practise it. Keep it up! Naoki you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you Miss Harsent I will try my best to get more better at simplifying common factors.
ReplyDelete