WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something we achieved during passion project was that Kayden and Jayden came so we got more kids and it was better because we had to teach more people how to play football. Also we got a lot of time to do a match so it was way more fum.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges we had were getting footballs because when me Levi and Benji went to the sport shed there were a lot of flat balls and one good so we just had to deal with flat balls.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on filming because the computers are to heavy we cannot hold them properly so next week we might just get a I pad so we can film better videos
No comments:
Post a Comment