Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 August 2018

Weekly Reflection 4

WEEK 4 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something I found challenging this week was my number knowledge because there is a task that said equivalent fraction and I did not learn it so I didn't understand it.  Another thing that was challenging was passion project because it did not load so I took a we while to get it.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by asking my friends how to do equivalent fractions and when they told me how to do it I started to understand how to do is so I had a try and I think I got all of them right.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my number knowledge sheet.

Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my number knowledge sheet because at the start I had no idea what it was but when I got help from my friends I got them right so I am really proud of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment