WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
The thing we achieved was our videos because all of the little kids were responsible and they listened so we got a lot of videos finished. Also it was easier because we had to mac books so we could record on two angles.
What challenges did I have?
The thing I found challenging was finding the Imovie from my you tube because when I looked at my videos I only saw three so I started to panic but when we went to Miss Harsent we found it.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on doing a slide because a Imovie was to hard and we didn't know how to edit so our group decided to just work on a slide and share it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment