Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 July 2018

Week 2 Reflection

WEEK ___ REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my newspaper report really challenging because at the start we were watching a video and the person was speaking really fast but when Mrs Fayhey showed it again and again I knew way more facts about the battle of Passchendaele.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up in my planning sheet.  Writing a lot of detail about it so I can get a lot more detail and I used a growth mindset by listening carefully to the video so I know more about the battle.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud with my newspaper report

Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I have done more then one page in my book and it shows a lot of detail about the battle of Passchendaele.


No comments:

Post a Comment