Search This Blog

Tuesday, 31 July 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
The thing I achieved during passion project was making a cool I movie because I have never made one and so far it looks really good. Also when it finishes it my be as good as a normal You tube videos.


What challenges did I have?
The challenges we had were getting a extra kid because Miss T didn't let us get Roma because it was the first week of school for him but hopefully she will let us borrow Roma for next week.  Also when we went to room 2 everyone one wanted to volunteer so it was hard to decide.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on recording better because me Leo and Levi all did not know how to move and record so us 3 have to get more better at recording so our presenting video will look amazing.  Also we have to not be nervous because it was our first time to teach little kids to play football.

(Add any photos, videos evidence of this week’s work)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome start to Passion Projects! I really like the way your group are working together and making clear videos to follow. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Harsent this week we might give the kids lollies because they are really respectful next time we will try get better at recording.

    ReplyDelete