Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 July 2018

Weekly 3 Reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The challenging thing I found this week was my rich maths task because the question said make a pattern with 5 reds and 5 whites but we can only skip it by 2. Another thing I found challenging was my animal fact thing because we I watched the video it only just took a video of a golden eating a piece of grass.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by trying my best to make as many patterns in my sheet. Also I used a growth mindset by trying my fastest to answer my basic facts and when I finished I got 4 minutes and 22 seconds.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my basic facts.


Why are you proud if it?
because I got 100 out of 100 in 4.22 minutes and that was like my 5th try of basic facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment