Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 July 2018

WEEK 7 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION


WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
The thing I achieved this week was making a flip book art and it looked really cool because someone was juggling a football.  Another thing I did well was flipping my best one I did and it  looks really good
What challenges did I have?
The challenges I had was making the foot look up because the paper was really thick so I couldn't flip it really well.  Also the challenging thing was making it because I accidentally cut some of the drawing off so it couldn't flip well.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on getting a different type of paper because the normal one was to thick it wouldn't flip but the thin skinny ones will flip very well because I used skinny and thin one and it worked so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment