Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 July 2018

Week 3 Reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?

The thing that was challenging this week was my rich maths task because we had to answer as many questions that can go to 123456789 and I couldn't answer that much questions so that is why it is challenging.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by always trying to answer as many questions I can.  Also I used a growth mindset by writing the best facts I can on the tic tac toe sheet.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my rich maths task.

Why are you proud if it?
Because first when I looked at it it looked way to confusing and empty but when I got help from my friend I got the hang of it and I answered so many questions that can make that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment