CHILDREN'S DAY 2017
What were the best parts of Children's Day?
The best part of children's day was when I got really wet from
the sprinkler.
the sprinkler.
Why?
because it was really hot and it felt nice and cold and at the end I got soaking at the end but it felt really nice
What Values did you use/show at Children's Day?
Connect
How?
I connected with my buddy because on the way to pines beach
we were talking the whole way there and back and now I know
and now I know he likes rugby basketball and jumping in
the pool of the trampoline. Also I connected with
my friend Tyler because wemade a big sandcastles.
I connected with my buddy because on the way to pines beach
we were talking the whole way there and back and now I know
and now I know he likes rugby basketball and jumping in
the pool of the trampoline. Also I connected with
my friend Tyler because wemade a big sandcastles.

No comments:
Post a Comment