WEEK …7… REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Me and my group did good on making the mince nice and cooked and adding a lot of vegitables to make it taste more better. Also we got a 8 out of ten from Mr J and last week we only got 7/10.
What challenges did I have?
the challenges we had were wait for the pan to get hot and when we were about to start someone made a password on Mrs Fayheys Ipad so we had to wait until someone owned up but Mr J and Ms Harsent let the cooking people go and do there project so we went but we just didn't have enough time but we still finished.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on making the nachos more quicker and not still be eating after school. Also next we have to be responsible and wiping the table not letting the teachers do it and return the oil more quicker to the office.

No comments:
Post a Comment