TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is… Making the best nacho recipe in 5 weeks
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
-What are the main ingredients that are needed for making nachos
-What are the main steps of making the best nachos
-What are the main steps of making the best nachos
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
-Because I am interested in cooking my own meal
-Because I wanted to have the opportunity to eat something I made by my self.
-Because I have never cooked anything by myself and would be more helpful at home
and will be easier for my parents.
-Because I wanted to have the opportunity to eat something I made by my self.
-Because I have never cooked anything by myself and would be more helpful at home
and will be easier for my parents.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways
1) Make a digital presentation
2) Make a poster
3)Make a display board
3)Make a display board
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
A computer, a microwave, food, taste tester and a book to show us how to make it.
chips,mince,tomato paste,chilli beans (mild),cheese,sour cream,stove,pan,serving plates,
kitchen,recipe to follow.
A computer, a microwave, food, taste tester and a book to show us how to make it.
chips,mince,tomato paste,chilli beans (mild),cheese,sour cream,stove,pan,serving plates,
kitchen,recipe to follow.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Messing up the recipe and to solve it just balance the rest of the ingredients so it is even.
Messing up the recipe and to solve it just balance the rest of the ingredients so it is even.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
I can get support from Miss Harsent
I can get support from Miss Harsent
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
This project will help me develop my cooking skills and will also help my family at home.
This project will help me develop my cooking skills and will also help my family at home.
Teacher approval:
No comments:
Post a Comment