Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 March 2018

WEEK _7__ REFLECTION



WEEK _7__ REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
What I found hard was my Mathletics activity because we care we had to do algorithm and it kept on glitching and when I did a answer wright it said it was wrong. Also I found my writing challenging because I did not know what to write.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I use a growth mindset by not giving up in my Mathletics tasks and when I finish my algorithm task I got a 7 out of 10 and I did not give up bye finishing off my paper chain although I wasn't here for it but when we only use half of the materials and my group came second

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my math because at the start of the week we were doing algorithm and at the start I had no idea what to do it but when I started to learn it I knew how to do it and on Tuesday Mr J gave really hard question but I managed to get three out of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment