WEEK _8__ REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The challenges I had this week was my writing because I did not know what to write in my first paragraph and when I was at maths the rich math task was really challenging because we had to make this triangle and 3 until it was 34 then we had to plus all of the numbers and at the end my number was right because I got 210.How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up in writing and trying to write the most verbs, detail and when I tryed to make the verbs at the start of the sentences I could not think of any verbs but when I got feedback from Cody my sentence war good.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my rich maths task.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because when everyone was finished I was the only one still counting my numbersbut when it was my math group I got my answer write and I was really really proud of my self.

No comments:
Post a Comment